TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) is an optional service that must be voluntarily added within 24 hours of reservation confirmation. If VPP is not added within 24 hours of reservation confirmation, standard cancellation and date change policies will apply.
- An Activation Fee of $30 plus tax will be applied to any reservation that opts in to VPP.
- Designated non-refundable rate plans (e.g., Advance Purchase Rates) are not eligible for VPP.
- Reservations with VPP are exempt from the standard cancellation fee, date change fee, and early departure fee.
- VPP coverage includes room rate only and does not cover the cost of any non-refundable inclusions such as attraction tickets, golf tee times, banquet services, etc. (Non-Refundable Add-Ons) unless otherwise noted as determined at the sole discretion of Anderson Ocean Club & Spa.
- If a guest with VPP wishes to cancel, the guest must notify the front desk or an Oceana Resorts Vacation Specialist prior to 4:00 PM on the day of arrival. A refund equal to the full initial reservation deposit minus the Activation Fee and any Non-Refundable Add-Ons will be returned to the guest.
- If a guest with VPP wishes to leave early, the guest must notify the front desk and check-out prior to 11:00 AM on the new desired departure date. Departures after the standard check-out time of 11:00 AM will be charged for that night. A refund equal to the unused portion of room rate minus the Activation Fee and any Non-Refundable Add-Ons will be returned to the guest.
- Early departures from rate plans with minimum length-of-stay requirements will be reviewed based on the resulting new length-of-stay. If the initial minimum length-of-stay requirement is no longer met, the reservation will be recalculated using the current Standard Rate and any remaining balance will be refunded minus the Activation fee and any Non-Refundable Add-Ons.
Oceana Resorts reserves the right to modify, alter, suspend, or terminate the Vacation Protection Plan Service at any time without prior notice.