Taxes & Fees
- All reservations are subject to a mandatory 5.5% Resort Fee and $7.50/night plus tax Access Fee.
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes of 13%.
- Monthly reservations of 90 consecutive nights or more are exempt from state and local taxes.
The taxes, service charges and value added tax shown on your e-mail confirmation are those currently in effect. Taxes, service charges, etc. are subject to change without notice according to local law.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation that will cover you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. VPP can be added easily during your online reservation or by calling (866) 469-7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00 – $150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.